Childrens’ swimming lessons
Active4Today in conjunction with the STA providing swimming lessons for all from 3 months onwards, lessons start from as little as £18 per month which includes all badges and certificates
All our teachers are qualified to the highest standard and follow the STA Learn to Swim scheme, lessons are 30 mins in duration and follow a 13 week lesson scheme during which time all children have the opportunity to attempt at least 2 badges/certificate.
Adult Swimming lessons
Prices start at £23 per month and are run in a relaxed informal atmosphere, classes are offered for everybody from the nervous beginner through to the more advanced swimmer wishing to work on technique
To make an enquiry for any of our lessons please complete our contact form and one of our friendly staff will be in contact to discuss further.
Aqua Babes from 3 months to 3 years
Come for a sing along to all your favourite nursery rhymes in the water, building confidence and awareness of the pool surroundings.
Pre School from 3 years to 4 years
Lessons are offered both with and without adult accompaniment in the pool and aim to develop basic swimming skills and introduce the various strokes in a fun and enjoyable session.
Swim School from 4 years
These are structured and fun lessons that will develop all strokes following our 13 week programme.
Important Notice - swimming cancelled at the Dukeries
As you may be aware, Active4Today is extremely disappointed that it is currently unable to offer any swimming at the Dukeries Leisure Centre, as a result of the Dukeries Academy closing their pool. This means that, all swimming lessons are cancelled at the Dukeries Leisure Centre up to and including Friday 14th July, whilst further discussions take place.
We are able to offer customers the following -
1. FREE Holiday Activities for July (dependent on age)
2. Alternative courses where there is availability including football, gymnastics and trampolining
3. Swimming lessons are available at Southwell Leisure Centre and Newark Sports and Fitness Centre (subject to availability)
4. Customers can attend two of the same dry side coached activities for a limited period
ALL customers that DO NOT wish to take up one of the above options may either:
1. Have a refund to the value of their monthly direct debit for July (if they are on XP1) – payable to the customer in August
2. All our memberships vary however there may be an option to downgrade by booking an appointment with a Customer Advisor at the centre
Please be assured, we are working extremely hard to secure swimming lessons with an alternative provider as soon as possible. We hope to give more information within 7 working days so please make sure we have your up to date email address on our system and follow our social media pages, Talkfitness and @active4today.
Thanks for your patience and understanding at this time.